A clear choice for the people of Aberdeen Donside

This is an important election for everyone across Aberdeen. I’m standing because I think it’s critical we have MSPs in Holyrood who can deliver on what matters to local people.

Now, more than ever, we need parliamentarians who know the local economy and will fight for it. I can do that. Through my 10 years working in oil and gas, I’ve built up the experience necessary to represent the workers and employers of Aberdeen in Holyrood.

If I am elected, Aberdeen will not be the SNP’s forgotten city any more. I won't let them get away with underfunding the city, its schools and NHS Grampian. We need MSPs who will speak up for our city, not just sit down and tow the nationalist line.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my website. I will update it as the campaign progresses, and you can check out my facebook site which has more recent updates.

28 Mar 2016

Safeguard the ARI's future

Plans to make the ARI a major trauma centre are under threat. The SNP have refused to confirm we'll see one here in the North East, raising the spectre of serious accidents being treated in Edinburgh or Glasgow. It's just another example of the central belt bias we've seen from this Scottish Government.

How can you help protect the ARI's future, and the quality of healthcare in Aberdeen?
1. Sign the petition below - it's already got over 700 signatures,
2. Let your friends on twitter and facebook know you care about the future of our hospital, using the hashtag #WeBackARI.
3. Make sure you send MSPs to Holyrood who will hold the SNP to account, not just bellow behind them on the back benches. Vote Scottish Labour in May.

You can read more about the threat to the ARI here.

No comments: