A clear choice for the people of Aberdeen Donside

This is an important election for everyone across Aberdeen. I’m standing because I think it’s critical we have MSPs in Holyrood who can deliver on what matters to local people.

Now, more than ever, we need parliamentarians who know the local economy and will fight for it. I can do that. Through my 10 years working in oil and gas, I’ve built up the experience necessary to represent the workers and employers of Aberdeen in Holyrood.

If I am elected, Aberdeen will not be the SNP’s forgotten city any more. I won't let them get away with underfunding the city, its schools and NHS Grampian. We need MSPs who will speak up for our city, not just sit down and tow the nationalist line.

Thank you for taking the time to look at my website. I will update it as the campaign progresses, and you can check out my facebook site which has more recent updates.

7 Feb 2016

What's your big idea?


As Scottish Labour prepares for the election in May we know the kind of Scotland we want to create, where everyone has a fair chance to play their part. We already have some exciting ideas about what needs to be done but I know that across Aberdeen Donside there are people who have great ideas that could make a big difference. I'd love to hear them!
The Big Idea is our new initiative intended to open up the conversation. We want you to share your ideas with us because together we can achieve more than we can alone and build a better Scotland.

Get in touch through one of the contact methods on the right, or submit your ideas here on the Scottish Labour website.

No comments: